Friday 4 May 2012

Am I needing too much? @@

3.43a.m. 
Hanging around in Facebook, doing nothing, but waiting you to back home safe <3


Woke up late this morning because yesterday get drunk. 
My love and I finished up a tower of Heinese. After the third shot, I'm starting to get dizzy. I can see people blurred and spinning yet enjoying with inspired music and the crowd =) Of course, enjoy much with my love one =) 

The first time we spend time in bar, just we two. 
3.5.2012 <3

He smoke in front of me yesterday night. That was the first time he smoke directly in front of me. Yea FIRST TIME! I noticed, I gradually accepting him to smoke. However, I still wish he can get rid of it and go and get a hell of a healthy life. One of my goal in my list. Chant. We get so comfortable to speak frankly to each other, since the day we quarrel. That day was just like a turning point. 

This afternoon I work at his house as the night later need to give steps to the performers. Of course nevertheless, I surf at his house and I watched a clip. It was about a group of friends, celebrating one boy birthday. The birthday man is a Gay, so am i. After the blow cake session, his boyfriend, purposed to him! That scene was really touched me. There still existing Gay Couple like them, so loyal and lovely. I wish someday, this could happened to me >< 

Because, I really love you so much.
Love forever . The promise ever

No comments:

Post a Comment