Tuesday 8 March 2011

Another Good Day! =D

*dik dik dik*
Was raining this morning, and the jogging plan with Caren Yap was canceled. ><
Got into bed again and 'zzZ' again..

Depart from house around 9,
and we were heading to Bangsa again. ><

We had our breakfast at 'Chawan'
Caren and I have 'I am Number Four' afterward.
Then lunch with Evon Ang.




"Fei Poh" Camwhore in my car :x





...



We cant live without Twitter nowadays... ><



Kimuchi Ramen & dont know what Soba. xD



=D



 Nice Deco's in 'BlueBerry'

 Evon already fall in love with this shirt.



 She is talented to be Top Model. =X



 We cant miss any single shoot, even under the freaking hot sun!



 Mike =)



 Evon's newly bought 'camera' =)



Pic's in Buffello Restaurant.



=)



 Mike. =)



 My first instant camera picture in my life.



 'Not that ugly what Evon ang'



=)

  
Night Peeps! =D






‘突然间很感促的,虽然口头上说:“我很担心你!!!” 可是,现在就好像当做没一回事了’

No comments:

Post a Comment