Wednesday 9 March 2011

A Random Perfectly Day.

Went to MIA(Malaysia Institute of Art) today.
It already become my target college to spend my three years. 

The driver of the day: Dennis Koay =)
'Thanks for fetching me the whole day!" (appreciation from me)

Had our brunch in Fullhouse, Sunway Giza.
PICA PICA!!! =)







Outfit of the day =)



Driver of the Day =)


=)



Ice Lemon Tea.


"Mushroom Corn Soup"



xD



Main Course of our burnch.




Dessert after that =)

Nothing much to do nowadays.. Feeling so blank.
Wanna get up to work again, trying hard and my best to find one! Insufficient money to use =(  "hope tmr i can get an ideal one!' =)
Most probably will start my college life on 24th of April, 2011, the next level of my life! I'm just being so excited how it will be! =D
Falling in love with YOGA recently. It already become my habit of everyday.
Besides, I'm so worry about my SPM result. BM is the my most terrible subject of  them all. >< I'm chanting as much as I can! 
HAD side, getting busier as committing much and much. At the same time, gain a lot of experience of how to manage everything in my daily life. that's really important. Without a good management, nothing can be done ideally.
Pn Amutha asking me to get steps for her Indian Song again. I have to done choreograph with a day, and gonna teach the dancers following day. = = Wish me luck peeps! ><


I'm gonna to stop here.
Take Care PeepS! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment