Monday 14 March 2011

Yesterday I was hanging out with friends which long time never gather!
Jia Sim, Jing Yee, Yi Vin and I =)
We went to Education fair to find out more for Jia Sim and Jing Yee college and course information.
We were laughing all the way, none stop! just like MAD PEOPLE!
xD

Let picture do talking =)




Outfit of the day =)



Wong Yi Vin!
keep looking at the weird waiter. 
we meet a weird waiter in Kim Gary. He keep staring at people, like gonna to kill people.
you just can't imagine how doesn't he look like.
At last, we found out that he having some mental problem from another stuff. ><



The Goldfish.
She look like the waiter.. xD


Mike Ong and Goldfish. =)



Jia Sim and Jing Yee's flavorite! I prefer Startbucks. =D



looking at people again. His Hobby...= =


Dinner Time!!!!
Delicious Koren Foods!!!! 



Took pictures in the restaurent =)




We are on the TV!!!!! WUHO!!
xDD

Had a wonderful day with them.
I got no stress while jokes and topics coming out from them.
I just can't imagine how my life could be without these friend stand by me after I move to Cheras.
I'll cherish the time that I have now. =)

The toughest challenge for me now, is to save money!!!!
Gambateh Mike Ong!!! ><
 

No comments:

Post a Comment